I am a third year Master student at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Currently, I am working on a project involving utilising Crowdsouring for indooor WiFi fingerpringt. Also,I have interest in machine learning methodologies. Specifically, I am familiar with some learn to rank models commonly used in search engine.
Room 524, No.3 SEIEE Buildings
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China
- Cost-efficient Cooperative Sharing of a Complete Wi-Fi Signature Scheme for Indoor Localization in Shopping Malls IEEE International Conference on e-Business and Engineering 2016
- GraphSLAM-based Crowdsourcing Framework for Indoor WiFi Fingerprinting IEEE Ubiqutous Positioning and Indoor Navigation and Location-based Services 2016
- A Survey of Crowd Sensing Opportunistic Signals for Indoor Localization
In the proceedings of Mobile Information Systems
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Scholarship(In SJTU)                            Dec,2014
- National Scholarship(In Jilin University)                       Nov,2012
- Special prize in National English Contest for College Students.   May,2012